Tuesday, October 31, 2006

It is ALL good

Hannah Ruth is such a delightful child. We know she is becoming more comfortable in our family because she is beginning to show a will and a bit of being stubborn. I think that is good. Who would want a "weak" willed child? She was a bit fussy today - I think another tooth is trying to push through. Many people have asked what she is eating. My answer is everything! For supper tonight she had black beans (which she loved,) fried popcorn shrimp, turnip greens, and banana. A little later she had dessert of vanilla ice cream - she ate all of that! She is still having four to five bottles of formula each day as well.

I am happy to report that her follow-up ear check revealed great hearing in both ears!

Please pray that our house will sell.

Enjoy the pictures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
online college search