Thursday, June 14, 2007

First haircut and trip to the mall!

Hannah Ruth received her first haircut yesterday. I took the camera with me, but her hair was cut while she was in my lap, so I couldn't take pictures. We went to the mall afterward and she "drove" the hot dog truck. (Shh - she doesn't know that if you put money in it, it will move.) Someone commented on how she matched the truck. I took the side view because of how her shoes even matched!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did HR do with the haircut? No tears?? It looks great. Adorable, as always!

4:57 PM  
Blogger Sonya said...

HEY!!! That was my trick too but Jeff took Katie Lin to the mall without me and dropped quarters in the rides!!!

Cute haircut!!

10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREAT pictures! HR is growing up way too fast. Hopefully she and Adrianna will be lifelong friends.

7:39 PM  
Blogger Mom said...

The pictures are adorable. We are so blessed. I can't wait to see all of you next month.......

2:51 PM  
Blogger Mom said...

HR has great shoes and lots of great shoes. She is certainly one of us.....

2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am ever worse. I told my kids that those rides are only for kids on their birthdays. Now on their birthdays I go and spend two bucks and we are done. A. McWhirter

8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Hannah Ruth!

We are so glad your mommy keeps posting new pictures so we can "visit" you! You are growing up SOOO fast - and getting more beautiful everyday (just like all the girl Culp cousins.)

We miss you all! Much love, Aunt Meg

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
online college search