Wow!! What great new pictures. I was feeling a bit down today and her precious pictures gave me a lift. I think I prefer Hannah Ruth and Hannah Rose to Hannah Rooster. Although she does have the perky spirit of a rooster! I miss you and wish I could see her in person. I love you lots, Mama Dot
What a beautiful girl! We enjoyed meeting you guys,too! It seems we have a lot in common! We are having a wonderful week at the beach! I'll be back to visit you here!
We are SOOO glad you have continued to post updates and pictures of Hannah Ruth! She is growing up so fast and is soooo beautiful - truly a Culp girl (like cousins Amanda, Kacey, Stephanie & Michel.) We miss all of you and enjoy the pictures always! We need to coordinate busy calendar schedules soon for a visit! Love to all the Tupelo Culps. From the Atlanta Cubans
7 Comments:
The pictures are beautiful. I especially love the "twins on the front porch swing. I smiled a lote seeing them. Love you all....
Anonymous is mom. I can't belive it, I was allowed to send a comment without a hassle this time. Great!!
Love the updates! Glad the girls had such a nice visit. The pictures are adorable. Priceless!!
Wow!! What great new pictures. I was feeling a bit down today and her precious pictures gave me a lift. I think I prefer Hannah Ruth and Hannah Rose to Hannah Rooster. Although she does have the perky spirit of a rooster! I miss you and wish I could see her in person.
I love you lots, Mama Dot
What a beautiful girl! We enjoyed meeting you guys,too! It seems we have a lot in common! We are having a wonderful week at the beach! I'll be back to visit you here!
I don't think there is a cuter little girl anywhere. Love, Grandma
We are SOOO glad you have continued to post updates and pictures of Hannah Ruth! She is growing up so fast and is soooo beautiful - truly a Culp girl (like cousins Amanda, Kacey, Stephanie & Michel.) We miss all of you and enjoy the pictures always! We need to coordinate busy calendar schedules soon for a visit! Love to all the Tupelo Culps. From the Atlanta Cubans
Post a Comment
<< Home