Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Summer vacation Part 1

Friends, I have lots of summer to update and little time, so I will be updating little by little. Our first summer vacation happened because Hannah Ruth and I drove Ryan down to Florida where he was going to spend his summer with Rick's brother Scott. We spent a week with my parents - grandma and grandpa. Hannah Ruth really enjoyed the little pool set up in their back yard. We took a day and went to the beach, but I didn't take any pictures. Hannah Ruth also saw her first movie, Up!. At the end of the week Ryan dropped us off at the Orlando airport where Hannah Ruth had to have her picture taken with Snow White outside of the Disney store. We flew from Orlando to Plano, TX to see Poppy and Bobbette for father's day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
online college search