Wednesday, September 28, 2005

It has been awhile!

I realized tonight that I have not posted since August. Well, since we are LID, nothing much will happen with the adoption until we receive a referral. I guess the only update is that I have started on the 100 Good Wishes quilt scrapbook, but not the quilt. I have a long way to go just with the scrapbook! I hope to have at least a crib sized quilt made before "gotcha day." Everyone was so kind with their quilt squares, that I will probably be able to make a king or queen size quilt. I may not finish the large quilt until Hannah Ruth is ready to marry! We think about and pray for her every day. Last night, I even dreamed about her. Next week we will be three months LID, she is closer every day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
online college search