From China to Mississippi with love
I have been making weekly menus for my family for the past 24 years.
View my complete profile
Tell me when this blog is updated
what is this?
posted by LmCulp @ 5:56 PM
I think now as I say "hello" you are finally holding Hannah Ruth! Welcome little one - we love you so much already!!Now it is time to get ALL the Tupelo Culps back home!!Angels wings around you as you finish your journey home.Love,Aunt Eggie, Uncle Dan, Michel & Eli
Post a Comment
<< Home
1 Comments:
I think now as I say "hello" you are finally holding Hannah Ruth! Welcome little one - we love you so much already!!
Now it is time to get ALL the Tupelo Culps back home!!
Angels wings around you as you finish your journey home.
Love,
Aunt Eggie, Uncle Dan, Michel & Eli
Post a Comment
<< Home