Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Our bags are packed, we're ready to go...

Well, we will begin our journey in about eight hours. Wow - everything stood still for so long and now the last few weeks have zoomed by. Rick and the boys have already gone to sleep and I am about to go. I am tying up a few loose ends. Pray that we have safe travel. Pray that we stay healthy. Pray that God has supernaturally prepared Hannah Ruth for us. You cannot imagine how important you have been throughout this journey. Your prayers have supported us. God is so GOOD! Everything is working out according to His plan. We hope to update the blog whenever we can. Do not expect anything now until Saturday evening. We will be traveling for about 26.5 hours and then a few more as we go through China customs and end up at our hotel. I think we are the first of our group to leave and the last to arrive. China is 13 hours ahead of Central time so it will be late when we get there and we can crawl into bed. Until we post again, good night.

2 Comments:

Blogger MaryBeth said...

I am a client (and friend!) of Rick's from Progressive. It has been so exciting to follow along with process of adopting Hannah Ruth. I will be keeping your family in my thoughts and prayers even more so over the next few weeks. What a wonderful, joyous occasion. Looking forward to hearing soon that Hannah Ruth is settled in at home with her forever family. I pray that God continues to bless you all.

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are in our thoughts and prayers. What an honor to be a part of Hannah Ruth's trip home.

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord,
plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
online college search