Wednesday, November 15, 2006

More soon - I promise

Greetings faithful readers,

I have heard from a few of you that you are regularly checking the blog for new pictures and, alas, none appear. I have pictures - I just haven't had time to upload them. I am still trying to catch up on thank you notes!!! I promise that I will upload pictures soon. Hannah Ruth had her first birthday and there is a lot to post. Hannah Ruth had her vision checked and it is perfect and today she had her one year old well baby visit and she looks great! She is 20 lbs, 6 oz. and 29 inches long. It is just about time to turn the car seat to forward facing! She also received four immunizations. That did not make her happy. Please continue to check. I will have new pictures soon!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah!! I was looking for birthday pictures, but Saturday I'll get to see her in person. You can't know how excited I am!

Much love, Mama Dot

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
online college search