Sunday, December 03, 2006

Hannah Ruth has her own room!

This weekend Rick's dad, Poppy, and his wife, Bobbette, came for a visit. (My picture taking really suffered. Poppy took some pictures, so maybe I can borrow from his.) Hannah Ruth has now met nearly all of her family. She still needs to meet Rick's brother Scott's family and my brother Tim's sons Stephen and Michael. Hannah Ruth will meet Stephen and Michael at Christmas. Before Poppy and Bobbette left, Poppy helped Rick move the guest bed over to our other house and then we moved Hannah Ruth's crib into her own room. She now will sleep in the same room as her clothes and her toys can move out of the living room and our room. I have to admit that it makes me a little sad. She has been in our room since Gotcha Day on September 18. I know that it is part of growing up. I am happy that now I can go and work in my room when she is sleeping in hers. I am also glad that she has a room she can call her own. Does that mean that we can't have visitors now? Of course not! We will simply ask Richmond to vacate his room. Does that mean that we really want to sell this house and move into the other one? You betcha! Please continue to pray that we will sell this house very soon. Enjoy all of the pictures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
online college search