Sunday, November 19, 2006

Sunday, November 19

Dear readers,

I have posted many pictures for your enjoyment. I realized as I was posting that we seem to only take pictures of our sweet Hannah Ruth. We had Grandma and Grandpa, Uncle Tim and Aunt Maggie over last week and we don't have any pictures of them. This week, Mama Dot is here and Aunt Meg, Uncle Dan, Michel and Eli are coming for Thanksgiving. The weekend after Thanksgiving Poppy and Bobbette will be coming. I will try to do better with the pictures.

Yesterday Hannah Ruth took about four steps! She wants to walk and will be walking in no time.

Enjoy the pictures. I will try not to have another 3 week lapse between pictures!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE ALL OF THE NEW PICS!!!! She is a doll!!!

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
online college search