
It is now the year of the Golden Boar (Pig.) We went to a Chinese New Year festival yesterday with other Chinese adopted children. Hannah Ruth looked very festive in her silk outfit we bought in China. The only game in which she was interested was the small ball pit. She loves balls! She is like her brother Ryan. Can you believe how much she is growing? Richmond did a report on Chinese New Year for his Asian survey class and we learned that Hannah Ruth and her daddy were both born under the year of the rooster. Roosters are neat (tidy) people! Rick is hoping that Hannah Ruth is actually like what it says roosters are. He would finally have one other neat person in the house!

1 Comments:
Lori,
What a beautiful little China doll Hannah Ruth is. AND I'm not a bit prejudiced like your mom and dad. I'm just an old retired school teacher lady who is a neighbor of your folks. I love reading about your special blessing. Miss G.
(Gayle Knight)
Post a Comment
<< Home