Thursday, December 21, 2006

Christmas is coming!

We leave tomorrow for Tampa. On Saturday we will board the ms Veendam for the Mayan Holiday Cruise. My parents will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary on Friday, December 29th. They are generously taking their children and grandchildren on a cruise for their anniversary. We will be gone over Christmas. Someone asked if I would update the blog while gone. The answer is "I don't know." I am not sure I am taking Ryan's laptop. We will be taking pictures so I will post, but it may be after we return. I want to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas. I want to thank you for following our journey. I plan to keep the blog going for as long as I can. Thank you for all of your prayers and support. Merry Christmas!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sonya said...

WOW! That sounds like a FUN way to spend Christmas!!! HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!

Sonya

8:59 AM  
Blogger Dannye said...

Wow (we are jealous of your cruise) hope you had a great cruise and the weather was perfect.

Merry belated Christmas!!

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
online college search