Sunday, August 05, 2007

Busy, Busy Girl

Hannah Ruth is always busy. She ended up in the office at Richmond's desk and appears to be saying, "Please leave me alone - I have lots of work to do."

Hannah Ruth has a nickname - Hannah Rooster. It started awhile back when she was climbing into a chair and I said, "Soon you will need a booster seat." (Instead of her high chair.) She made the rooster sound. I laughed and told her that I said booster, not rooster, but the name stuck. Then we were at a Chinese restaurant recently with the Chinese zodiac on the placemats and we remembered that she was born in the year of the rooster. Hannah Rooster!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sonya said...

Hannah Rooster, you are working hard on the computer! You are just too cute!

Sonya

6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grandma loves Hannah Rooster!

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was delighted to know that my book Are You Thinking What I’m Thinking? is Hannah Rooster’s favourite book. Your precious Hannah is adorable! It warms my heart to see that Hannah lives "happily ever after" in your loving family.

In Toronto, there is an organization called Families with Children from China. Here is their website: www.fcctoronto.org. Every Chinese New Year, these families get together to celebrate. With these children and their families in mind, I wrote a book – Little Joy, which can be seen here: www.kevinandrobinbooks.com.

I’m a Chinese-Canadian writer for children, and I was adopted, more than once. Check out my personal gossip at www.ruowenwang.com.

A loving heart has room enough for everyone.

Cheers,

Ruowen Wang

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
online college search