Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Forever Family Day

Today is the one year anniversary of the day Hannah Ruth was first put in my arms. I was just re-reading the blog from there and was amazed how quickly this year has flown by! Thank you all for following the journey and for your prayers, love and support over the past year and more. Our love for her grows deeper every day! I cannot imagine our family without her. Happy Forever Family Day!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

And I am sure it has been a wonderful year of great blessings. Happy Anniversary to your forever family day! Even though I am new to your blog and having just met you once, I see such a sweet family who loves the Lord and wants to follow in His ways. Hannah Ruth is greatly blessed. I celebrate this day with you!

2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The year has gone fast! I can truly say I have been blessed by this
"Little Miss" and honored to be....."Aunt Jill"

8:08 PM  
Blogger Sonya said...

HAPPY FOREVER FAMILY DAY!!!!

Sonya

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I cannot believe how fast this year has flown by. What an amazing addition to your family Miss Hannah Ruth has been and we feel so blessed to have watched from afar. Hugs to you all!!

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
online college search