Saturday, December 15, 2007

Big Brave Girl


Hannah Ruth loves the carousel. Normally she only wants to watch it go "round and round." (She actually says, "Just watch.") Well, with her big brother, DiDi, she decided she wanted to ride it. This picture is before it started. She relaxed after they were going and waved to me each time she came around. She did not want to ride one of the horses because they go "up and down." The sled that doesn't move is fine by her. I thought this was also a good picture of Richmond.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mama Dot's sentiments, exactly. I often say the only ride for me at a carnival is the seat on the carousel.

Great picture of Richmond!

Love you lots,

Mama Dot

5:45 PM  
Blogger Sonya said...

LOVE the pig tails!

9:49 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

What a cute picture! I enjoyed all your new pictures! Hannah Ruth is a doll and I see a great blessing!

Merry Christmas to your family!

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
online college search