This is Hannah Ruth in her ladybug dress. The bow she received from her friend Aliyah at the reunion (see following posts.) She loves the dress because the bloomers have a big ladybug on the back.
Sounded like a great trip to Sesame Place. We are so envious. We love Big Bird and the gang! That is on our list of 'must see places'.....Oh, and I cannot believe I am saying that! Great pics of HR and her pals. So cute! What a wonderful tradition to start, by the way. Love it!
1 Comments:
Sounded like a great trip to Sesame Place. We are so envious. We love Big Bird and the gang! That is on our list of 'must see places'.....Oh, and I cannot believe I am saying that! Great pics of HR and her pals. So cute! What a wonderful tradition to start, by the way. Love it!
Post a Comment
<< Home