Thursday, October 06, 2005

Keeping busy

Referrals came out this week. There were only two AWAA groups this time. We had hoped we would be moving up the list a little faster. Our agency sends dossiers to China once each week. Each group that goes together becomes a DTC group. The China Center for Adoption Affairs matches referrals about once each month. Last month two groups received referrals and this month two groups received referrals. The referrals went through group 205. We are group 221!! We need a large month! There can be as many as five or six groups in one batch. We were hoping for an end of January referral, but it is looking later than that. February is Chinese New Year, so last year there were no referrals in February. The good news is that God is in control! When we meet Hannah Ruth it will be the exact moment we were supposed to meet her. “ Trust in the LORD forever, for the LORD, the LORD, is the Rock eternal. ”- Isaiah 26:4

We are busy with school, painting rooms, Richmond is in a play, I am making a costume for it, etc., etc. It is amazing how much I love a child I have not yet met. I want to hold her, but for now I will be content with keeping busy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
online college search