We are at Target trying to pick out diapers from the myriad of choices. I look awful and the phone tag hasn't even begun yet. BTW, I decided on the Swaddlers.
What's wrong with cloth? Oh! I forgot! You can't find them anymore and they went out with our generation and the 8 track tape. Lori, you look really radiant! You stay in our prayers and all of your family as you take of on this wonderful journey.
What great news! I am so happy for you. Too bad you don't get to "drop by" in Sweden on your way home. My sister just had a baby girl, and it rekindled that "I want another baby"-feeling again. She looks just adorable. What an adventure!
4 Comments:
The "swaddlers" are going to fit just fine!!! Can't wait to see them on her. Thanks for including me in the special shopping day!!
"Aunt" Jill
What's wrong with cloth? Oh! I forgot! You can't find them anymore and they went out with our generation and the 8 track tape. Lori, you look really radiant! You stay in our prayers and all of your family as you take of on this wonderful journey.
Love from Paris
What great news! I am so happy for you. Too bad you don't get to "drop by" in Sweden on your way home. My sister just had a baby girl, and it rekindled that "I want another baby"-feeling again. She looks just adorable. What an adventure!
Kram, Cecilia (+Tore, Erik, Ebba & Kajsa)
FUN FUN FUN! I can't wait to see your baby girl in your arms!!!
Sonya
Post a Comment
<< Home