December 10, 2006
Faithful readers,
I have posted some new pictures. I planned to take some pictures of Hannah Ruth's room, but forgot to do so. As you can see, she is walking all over the place. Richmond noted that we all smile a lot more often now that she has joined our family. She is always happy. She approaches life with vigor and gusto. Now that she is walking, she is trying to climb. We have minimally decorated for Christmas because we will not be home on Christmas. We also knew that as much as Hannah Ruth loves lights and trees, it would be hard to keep her out of the Christmas tree. We have put out our nativity scenes and hung a few wreaths, but our decorating is much more understated this year.
For Christmas we will be on a cruise. December 29, 2006 is my parents' 50th wedding anniversary. My mom and dad decided that for their anniversary, they would take all of their children and grandchildren on a cruise. We are so excited. I do have a prayer request: Hannah Ruth's passport has hit a glitch. I think it will still be here on time (we leave on the 22nd,) but please pray not only that we will receive it in time, but that all of our original documents that we had to submit will return in good form. We have never had problems with passports before, but I have never had to send such precious original documents before.
Keep praying that our house will sell. Someone called this week asking if we wanted to sell the other house. We still are hoping to sell this one. "All I want for Christmas is my house to sell." (That is after I have Hannah Ruth's passport and other documents back in my hands!)
Blessings to you all! Thanks for being such faithful readers!


1 Comments:
Well, within 2 days your prayers for the passport have been answered! Praise God!
What an honor it was to babysit today - I feel like I should pay you - well, maybe not!! Just call any time!!!
Have a fabulous cruise. May the house sell while you are gone.
Post a Comment
<< Home