Thursday, October 04, 2007

Forever Family Day 2007

Wow! It is hard to believe that on September 18, 2007, Hannah Ruth had been a part of our family for a year! In some ways it just flew by, but on the other hand it just seems as though she has always been a part of our family. (And in my heart, she has.) We had big plans for the evening, but they didn't turn out exactly as planned. We wanted to take a family photo on the front porch and make it a yearly tradition. However, the delay button on my camera was not cooperating. Rick also brought Hannah Ruth a dozen purple balloons for a photo op, but I tied them to her wrist and they floated away. The mosquitoes were also biting. I had planned to make a Chinese meal, but after the photos, it was so late that we went to China Capital, our local Chinese restaurant and ate there. We still had a lot of fun being together; we just had to "go with the flow." We did have to stop by Kroger and buy Hannah Ruth a "Dora" mylar balloon to replace the dozen that flew away. I just think I have the perfect family!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
online college search