
Friday, August 8, 2008 (8-8-08) was the opening day of the Beijing Olympics. Our local families with children from China hosted an opening ceremonies party. The children had their own torch ceremony. They also had their own games. We ate pizza and watch the ceremonies on a big screen. Hannah Ruth loved the hula hoop and her face paint. Lots of fun!



1 Comments:
I love the pictures. I am so glad you got a new camera. The Olympic party was such a wonderful idea.
Do you have software to lighten up some of the pcitures? I love the picture of H.R. alone looking up and also of the end of the group of other kids. Can you sent those two pictures to me via email?
I also love the picture of Ryan. My camera had problems getting pictures of Richmond playing, your camera did better. must be the lighting.
Love you all. Thanks.....Mom
Post a Comment
<< Home