Finally, an update!
Mea Culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.
Forgive me for taking too long to update the blog. I have heard from several people that they keep checking and nothing was changing. We are all busy. My excuse is that I have limited computer time these days and when I have the chance to be on the computer I am usually working on school, paying bills, checking email, etc. I am giving a test next Tuesday and it is already made so I am taking time for the blog!
I am including this picture because Hannah Ruth is on a Berenstain Bears kick. Her favorite of the books (thankfully we saved them from when the boys were little) is The Berenstain Bears and Too Much Junk Food. She really wants to eat "healthy nourishing food" so she ate some raw carrots after her bath this evening. I thought she looked so big. She must be growing, she is eating everything is sight!
Enjoy the new posts! I will try to be more timely next go round!


3 Comments:
Hannah Ruth looks like such a BIG girl! She is growing up so fast and we really miss seeing her - we miss ALL of you. There is a commercial with a little girl that looks just like HR doing an ad for HP with a computer and a picture of a fish that she sends to her family. Everytime we see the commercial we think of Hannah Ruth! Big hugs to all the Tupelo Culps. Love, Aunt Eggie
Okay Lori, it's time to update your blog! I can't wait to keep tabs on you now that I am also on Blogger. It's much easier to post comments. Love your pictures of the kids.
Jen
Okay, Where are the updates? Are you still around? Hellooo?!?!
Post a Comment
<< Home