Congratulations fellow Dargonfly! She is gorgeous! My neighbor also received her referral from Feng Cheng, her daughter's DOB is 10-29-05. If you would like to connect with her, just e-mail me!
Congrats - I have e-mailed with you a long time ago -our daughter's name will also be Hannah Ruth :) I hope we have the same joy you are experiencing now in the not too distant future.
4 Comments:
She is so adorable! Congratulations!!!
Eileen from AWAA
LID 10/12
Group 232
I am rejoicing with you! She IS a precious flower from above. Keep us informed of your travels.
Katri from AWAA
LID 9/9
Group 230
Congratulations fellow Dargonfly! She is gorgeous!
My neighbor also received her referral from Feng Cheng, her daughter's DOB is 10-29-05. If you would like to connect with her, just e-mail me!
Lisa
lkaden@sendingourlovechina.org
Congrats - I have e-mailed with you a long time ago -our daughter's name will also be Hannah Ruth :) I hope we have the same joy you are experiencing now in the not too distant future.
She is beautiful!!
Kim - AWAA Grp 243 LID 12/20/05
Post a Comment
<< Home