Sleep is a blessing!
I wasn't going to post - no new pictures! As a matter of fact - I had a great photo op today and no camera. Ryan had his fall festival at school so he took the camera with him. Hannah Ruth and Rick were sitting on the stairs together and she was dressed so sweetly - I wished for the camera!
Yesterday, Hannah Ruth had two short naps and then slept last night from 9:30 until 7:30 this morning! (HURRAY!) Today again she had two short naps (an hour or less) and went to sleep about 8:30. We'll see how tonight goes. She is getting very close to her schedule in China, but the naps were a bit longer. She seems to want to take her naps at 10:00 am and 4:00 pm regardless of where we are. That is similar to what was on her information about her sleeping schedule. She went to bed at 9:30 in China.
This afternoon I took her to Rick's office. She gathered quite a crowd and she eventually became comfortable with these new people and soon she was down on the floor playing and laughing. She was really hamming it up for her audience. I see a future actress!
Tonight Rick and I showed her the new house and I think she really liked it. We just need to sell this one! Thanks for checking on our progress. I will post more pictures soon!


1 Comments:
Greetings from Truman State!! Bet you feel like a new woman with REST!? It was so good to get a few minutes with Hannah Ruth yesterday! Such a sweetie.
I am enjoying spending time with my first born. Don't they grow up fast!?
See you in a couple days.
Post a Comment
<< Home