Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Or Maybe Not

It is 4:00 am and Hannah Ruth and I have been up since 2:22. She slept great from 9:00 - 2:22, but is ready to rumble now. We have rocked, read a book, had a bottle, and now are watching Cosby. After Cosby, I think we will try another bottle. I actually feel okay right now, but I do not know about later this afternoon. I guess it will take a little longer to get on a schedule. I never resorted to TV with my boys, but they never had their days and nights mixed up. Even at 4:00 in the morning, she is awfully cute!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you are not up doing a creative interpretation for her. This little girl is so blessed to be in your family. I have really enjoyed reading your journey. Thank you for sharing. Looking forward to seeing you this spring, and meeting Hannah Ruth. Vicki Bagley

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy happy !Your early days with Hannah Ruth sound just like our granddaughter Leia ying's ! She did finally get her nights and days straight and her mom & dad were more tired than she was, of course. I have loved reading about her and continue to keep you all in my prayers . Bobbette ( my sister ) and granpa Rick came home last night and Im sure they cannot wait to see all of you ! happy happy ......

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hannah Ruth is so wonderful , and your joy in her is palpable and warms my heart for sure. I love reading about her and seeing her pictures and sharing your joy. Thanks so much for sharing.

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
online college search