The Fog is beginning to Lift
Thanks for all your prayers. Rick seems to be recovering nicely thanks to anti-biotics and prayer. Hannah Ruth has not gotten any worse and I am beginning to think her runny nose is from teething. She is drooling and chewing up a storm. I am feeling better - still a little cough and runny nose, but better. Hannah Ruth went to bed last night at 10:30 and woke up at 11:30, 12:30 and 1:30, but was satisfied with a back rub each time and went right back to sleep. She then slept until 6:00! Today was a busy day and she never had a good nap, so she went to bed at 9:00. We're hoping she will sleep through the night like she did in China.
I am still not getting much done around the house, and Mom and Dad leave Wednesday, but hopefully, we will be adjusted. I guess I will just put her in the hip carrier and keep going. We have put our house on the market and I need to get it "show ready." Pray it sells fast. We have remodeled another house and want to move into it. Everything ya'll have prayed for happens, so I know it will sell quickly with you praying!
Hannah Ruth continues to adjust. She is so smart. The other day I showed her "Patty cake." Now she does it all the time and if you say "patty cake" she starts clapping her hands. She is so cute! Tonight we took her to Ryan's football game and she did great. She did not seem to mind the people. She loves dogs. Our friend Cathy had her small dog, Lolly, and Hannah Ruth just wanted to pet it. She was very tired and fell asleep as we were leaving the game, but seemed to enjoy the attention she received. I am so thankful for her foster mother. She seems to have been wonderful in how she raised Hannah Ruth her first months of life. Hannah Ruth seems to be bonding to me and Rick. I guess it is too early to say she is attaching, but she knows who her mommy is.
Well, I need to grab sleep while it is available. Hannah Ruth is home, but we will continue to record her journey so we can tell her all about it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home