Chinese New Year celebration 1
This year we were fortunate to have two Chinese New Year celebrations to attend. The first was on February 2. (Actual Chinese New Year began February 7.) A group of families with children from China met at a local Chinese restaurant and we had a Chinese meal together. The children were treated to a Chinese exchange student playing a traditional Chinese inst
On actual Chinese New Year's Day Hannah Ruth and I were in Memphis. I was orienting judges for a speech tournament. We stayed with our friends the Bartons. Hannah Ruth and Adriana had fun together. They made Chinese lanterns. Sarah found them something close to a rat - one of Angelina Ballerina's mouse friends. I like mice better than rats! We ate dinner at a Chinese restaurant. I passed out White Rabbit candy during my orientation sessions. White Rabbit is a Chinese candy. Xin Nian Kuai Le! Happy New Year!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home