Each day we are a little closer
On November 10, two more AWAA groups received their referrals. They were groups 206 and 207 with log in dates to the China Center of Adoption Affairs of 3/24/05 and 3/30/05. That means that for the past three months, there have only been 1.5 months of dossiers that have been matched to babies. We need to be prepared. This wait could be even longer than we are anticipating. The good news is that 24 families received referrals. The babies were from Guangdong, Chonqing, and Anhui provinces. I have misplaced my China province map, but I am going to find it and see from where these little ladies come. (Click on the link. http://sacu.org/provmap.html )
The boys and I are leaving tomorrow for Wauchula, Florida for a warm Thanksgiving. Many blessings to you all. I am thankful for you! (Rick is coming Wednesday!)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home