Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Group photos

Here are two pictures of our group. One is the entire AWAA group and the other is just those of us who adopted from Jiangxi province. All of us have become very close especially those who adopted from the same province. I think we will all try to remain connected.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It would be lovely to see the same picture in 10 years. We wish for all of the families a wonderful life with their little girls (and boys?). Our prayers are with all of you. Mom and DAD.

7:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rick, Lori, Richmond, and Ryan- God is so good! I am very excited for you and the new addition to your family. She is incredible adorable and sweet. I can't wait until I get to meet her personally. I remember how much you talked about her when we went to Equardor and now those dreams are becoming reality for you. God bless you and your family to the greatest measure.
In Christ,
Cyndi Autrey

I hope to see all five of you soon.

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
online college search