Hey to all, What a happy and beautiful little girl Hannah Ruth is!! Earl and I enjoyed the long update, we feel such a part of the trip and love hearing from you. We have missed you guys and are anxious for you to return home. I'm so thrilled Hannah Ruth is warming up to all of you and as I say,loving you up and it's all good!! We will continue to pray for your safe return home. Lori, we missed you again last night(Sunday) as D.H. stared its new season. Love to you all. Valerie
Hey Culps, I am so glad to see that HR is doing so well!! I will certainly continue to pray that the trip home is a good one...
Ryan, The Eagles take on the Trojans of SBEC tonight!! Hopefully, victory will belong to the Eagles - they beat Faith 44-0 Friday night!! GO EAGLES!! The mascot was named "VIC" = Victory.
hey culps, how are yall? hows hannah ruth? tcps eagles are doing great. they all miss you. they can`t wait to see you. hannah ruth is adorable. her journey is just a blessing. love, ebunn daughter
3 Comments:
Hey to all,
What a happy and beautiful little girl Hannah Ruth is!!
Earl and I enjoyed the long update, we feel such a part of the trip and love hearing from you. We have missed you guys and are anxious for you to return home. I'm so thrilled Hannah Ruth is warming up to all of you and as I say,loving you up and it's all good!!
We will continue to pray for your safe return home.
Lori, we missed you again last night(Sunday) as D.H. stared its new season.
Love to you all.
Valerie
Hey Culps,
I am so glad to see that HR is doing so well!! I will certainly continue to pray that the trip home is a good one...
Ryan,
The Eagles take on the Trojans of SBEC tonight!! Hopefully, victory will belong to the Eagles - they beat Faith 44-0 Friday night!! GO EAGLES!! The mascot was named "VIC" = Victory.
See you all in the states, soon!!
EBUNN
hey culps,
how are yall? hows hannah ruth? tcps eagles are doing great. they all miss you. they can`t wait to see you. hannah ruth is adorable. her journey is just a blessing.
love,
ebunn daughter
Post a Comment
<< Home