Quick update
I just wanted to report that Hannah Ruth will go to her daddy nearly equally as well as to her mommy now. If she is very tired or hungry, only mommy will do, but other than that, she is an equal opportunity child. She still will not let Richmond and Ryan hold her for more than 10 seconds, but she laughs at them and enjoys playing with them. We have noticed that she is very reserved in crowds and with people she doesn't know. She is a non-stop chatter box once she is comfortable with you. God is so Good!


2 Comments:
Greetings to all the Culp Family,
We loved the picture of all the babies. They are all so precious. We were glad to hear that Hannah Ruth is warming up to Rick.
I know you guys are ready to be on the plane coming home. We are praying everyday that Hannah Ruth will travel well and perhaps sleep most of the way.
It sounds like you have been very busy. Everyday you guys are on a new adventure. I'm sure after a few days the shopping part gets very old, but you only have a few more days than you will be bringing home the greatest gift of all!! You are right Lori, God is so good--all the time. We are anxious to have you all home. We miss you. Love to you all.
Valerie
hi, I am at your house, this is Sunday afternoon and I am catching up on your blog. So much fun! hannah Ruth is adorable, I hope she will take to me when you get home. You look so happy, what a blessing she is for us all. Our prayers are with you for the long trip home. Hopefully, she will be content sleeping in her bassinet and not the wiggle worm in your lap. But a little wiggle worm is fun also. Only three more days and we will see you all. we will meet our first grand-daughter and hug our very missed grandsons--and their parents. love you......
Post a Comment
<< Home