Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas! We have had a lovely day! This should be our last Christmas without our precious Hannah Ruth. Although she is not with us yet, Hannah Ruth's presence was certainly felt. Rick gave me a necklace that says mother and daughter both in Chinese and in English. I gave Rick a book, called Mei Mei - Little Sister: Portraits from a Chinese Orphanage, which has pictures of little girls from orphanages in China. Ryan gave me a book called Just Add One Chinese Sister. Richmond gave me CDs of the Beijing Angelic Choir. One had Chinese lullabies and the other had traditional Chinese songs.
I haven't updated you on the latest referrals. They came out on December 8. Two groups from our agency received referrals - groups 208 and 209. (We are group 221.) 22 healthy daughters were referred from the Jiangxi and Hubei provinces. I am hoping that we may have a referral sometime in March. Rick thinks it will more likely be April. I know that God has the perfect moment for it to happen. Keep praying!
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home