Happy Mother's Day!
Happy Mother's Day to all mothers! Blessings to those of you with biological children, adopted children, grown children, small children, or children you mothered unofficially. I never dreamed last Mother's Day that I would still not be Hannah Ruth's mother of record this Mother's Day, but God has given me a great peace as we wait. This morning during church, Richmond sat on one side of me and Ryan sat on the other. I told them that next year Hannah Ruth would be sitting on my lap and all my children would surround me.
Also during church, I thought of Hannah Ruth's biological mom and I prayed for her. I prayed that her mom would know Christ and that Hannah Ruth and her mom would have eternity in heaven to get to know one another. I hope that I can teach Hannah Ruth how much her mom loved her and let her know that God had plans for her to be part of our family. I hope that we will remember on future Mother's Days to thank God for the woman who gave our daughter life. Hannah Ruth is still on the other side of the world, but she is already my daughter in my heart. Soon (hopefully) she will be our daughter legally and living on our side of the world.
I wish you Mother's Day blessings!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home