Be encouraged!
I mentioned before that I am reading Carried Safely Home. It is wonderful and it has given me some hopeful Scripture that I would like to share with you.
Romans 8:24-25 (The Message) That is why waiting does not diminish us, any more than waiting diminishes a pregnant mother. We are enlarged in the waiting. We, of course, don't see what is enlarging us. But the longer we wait, the larger we become, and the more joyful our expectancy.
Romans 15:13 (ESV) May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
Psalm 27:14 (ESV) Wait for the LORD; be strong, and let your heart take courage; wait for the LORD!
Waiting is a time to grow in our relationship to the Lord. Now don't get me wrong - I will be on the plane as soon as I am told I can go, but I see how God is preparing our hearts and minds to draw us closer to Him in addition to preparing for Hannah Ruth.
I found an interesting web site by a lady who calls herself the Rumor Queen. I am going to try to post the link if you want to check it out. It tells you what the latest rumors concerning adoption from China are. Now remember: this is NOT official information - it is simply rumors. It is interesting though.
Thank you for your prayers. Please continue!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home