Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Time to begin chasing paper again

Greetings dear readers,
Tomorrow is March 4 and our fingerprints expire on July 4. Since it does not appear that we will be in China by 4th of July, I have begun the process to renew the fingerprints. Now I know the question that pops into your mind, "How do fingerprints expire?" I think what we will actually be paying for is another FBI background check based on our fingerprints. It will cost another $140. Since hurricane Katrina, the Memphis USCIS office handles its cases as well as the cases from the New Orleans office. The Memphis office has a reputation for getting "bogged down." Please pray that our information goes to the correct person and that the renewal of our fingerprints is completed in a timely manner and with a minimum of angst and frustration. The latest rumors are that we will receive our referral the end of June or end of July. Of course the truth is that only God knows. Thank you for your prayers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
online college search