Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I finally purchased bedding



I have been waiting to buy bedding for Hannah Ruth. The only thing I knew for sure is that I wanted to do her room in a garden motif. I have been looking at this bedding for awhile and I was in Target last weekend and it was on sale. I have always loved butterflies and ladybugs are such a part of Chinese adoption lore that I decided that this would be her bedding. If Hannah Ruth is old enough for the toddler bed, the bedding will still work except for the bumper. They don't even have the bumper on the crib in the picture! (BTW, this is the picture from Target's website. Hannah Ruth will have a metal crib. It is white though.) The bedding is very pastel which I don't usually choose, but it looks appropriate for a sweet little girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
online college search