Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter!

Greetings dear Reader and Happy Easter. I realized this morning that I thought last Easter that by this Easter we would have our dear Hannah Ruth. It seems that God had different plans! There has been no new news, but I am hoping that some referrals will come out by the end of the month, but I do not know. For awhile, I was checking the China Center of Adoption Affairs' website everyday, but now only occasionally. One good point to note is that Log-in dates (the date when your dossier is registered with the CCAA) are quicker again. For awhile, the dossiers would arrive in China and it would be several weeks to a month before they would be logged in. Now they are logging in in about a week. That seems like good news to me! Something is moving quickly! We are continuing our lives with baseball and other activities. God reminded me this week that "The LORD'S lovingkindnesses indeed never cease, For His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness." Lamentations 3:22-23 God is faithful and when His time is right, no -- perfect, we will meet our Hannah Ruth and welcome her to her forever family. Alleluia, the Lord is Risen! The Lord is Risen Indeed! Alleluia!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
online college search