Small progress
Referrals came out this week. This time the China Center of Adoption Affairs matched those who had their dossiers logged in through June 6, 2005. That is another month with one more week matched! Our agency, AWAA, received referrals for 24 health baby girls. They were from the provinces of Hubei, Fujian and Hunan. Our agency does not have another log in date until June 20. If the one week trend continues, we will not receive a referral until September. May 8th will be 10 months since LID for us.
I was at the regional speech and debate tournament of the National Christian Forensics and Communication Association (NCFCA), Region 7, when referrals came out. I did not have internet access, but a friend of mine (Sarah) who is LID in March did. She let me know the recent announcement. I was really hoping they would go until the middle of June, so I was a little disappointed. Sarah cheered me up with a baby doll for Hannah Ruth that she had brought to me. The package was beautifully wrapped and had small hair barrets with "Hannah" painted on them for the bow. She then made a bet with me that next month we would have over two weeks of referrals. What is the bet? If there are two weeks of referrals or less next month, I have to go to Memphis and treat both of us to pedicures. If there are more than two weeks of referrals, she will come to Tupelo and treat us both to pedicures. This is a win/win bet! I do hope I lose and have to pay for the pedicures because that means that referrals are speeding up a bit!
Keep praying!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home