It was a good day!

Today Sarah Barton and I had pedicures! (You may remember that we had a wager concerning the last batch of referrals. I won (to my dismay) so Sarah came to Tupelo.) We had lunch and then pedicures. I carried my camera with me all day so that I could take a picture of us sitting in the pedicure chairs at Salon T'Lara. I forgot to take the picture so here is a picture of my pedicured toes. Not the prettiest picture, but I like some picture now and then; it keeps the blog interesting.
Today has also been an interesting day concerning the latest rumors. Check them out at the rumor queen. (See link on the left hand side of the page.) I am feeling more hopeful. All the prayers you are praying are being heard!
What is Sarah and my wager for next month? If the matches go to at least LIDs of June 25th, 2005, Sarah will come back and spring for pedicures again. If the CCAA doesn't match until June 25th (the rumor is only the 23rd right now) then I will go to Memphis and spring for the foot pampering. I hate for Sarah to have to come here again, but it would sure be great if we could make it past the 25th in June.
Please continue to pray for our referral before the end of July!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home