Thursday, June 29, 2006

AWAA received 28 referrals!!!


Our agency, AWAA, received referrals for 28 healthy girls this time. The babies were 8 - 19 months old. They were from the Guangdong, Sichuan, and Guanxi provinces.

The next group that our agency has is... you guessed it - Group 221 - our group!!! Group 221 is all of the AWAA families with a log in date of July 8, 2005. Please, please, please continue to pray that we receive our referral before the end of July. The Rumor Queen and Bright Outlooks (a research blog) are both predicting that we will receive our referrals next month, but only the China Center of Adoption Affairs knows for sure. I went to Gymboree yesterday and they were having a huge sale! I was so tempted, but I still do not know Hannah Ruth's size so I looked but I did not buy.

Yesterday was Richmond's 16th birthday. How amazing that we will have a 16 year old, a 14 year old (Ryan turns 14 in August) and a baby anywhere from 6 months to three years! God is so good.

I am going to make appointments for Sarah and me to have our pedicures. We cannot do it next week due to the 4th of July and the World Series type baseball tournament Ryan will be playing in. We are trying to have it the next week. By then, I will be getting so nervous. The end of the month will be so close!

Rick and I will have to renew our passports because we need at least six months left on them when we travel. Ours expire in February, so 6 months is August. If we receive our referral at the end of July, the earliest we would travel would be September. I have a hint: I had my passport picture taken right after having my hair cut, colored, and styled and it is the best passport picture I have ever had! I think I should open a glamour shot type passport picture studio. Do you think people would pay more to actually look good in their passport pictures? Just a wild thought.

Thanks for checking my blog and please continue praying!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger M3 said...

"All of July in July!!!" That's my mantra this month.

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
online college search