Saturday, June 17, 2006

No News is Good News?

There has not been much to report lately. There are quite a few rumors flying as to how far referrals will go this month. The latest rumors are either June 27 or June 30. Either one would be fabulous and would keep us on track for receiving our referral in July. However it is all rumor, so please keep praying. When the referrals are announced, I will definitely let you know how far they go this time. If they go beyond June 25, then Sarah has to come back to Tupelo for pedicures! That doesn't seem fair, so maybe we will have to go Dutch treat.

Tomorrow is Father's Day. Happy Father's Day to all the Fathers. I definitely thought last Father's Day that Hannah Ruth would be with her daddy this Father's day, but that was not the way it has turned out. I feel pretty certain that she will be here for next Father's Day.

I am reading a very good book called The Geography of Thought: How Asians and Westerners Think Differently...and Why. I think it is a "must read" for anyone having dealings with Asia. We really see the world differently, but once we know, we have a better chance of understanding each other. BTW - There are some of the research quizzes they used in the book and I keep answering like the Asians would. I knew I had Asian blood somewhere!

Well, Richmond and I have one last Father's Day gift we want to pick up. Please continue praying for a referral before the end of July! Thank you. Many Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
online college search