Thursday, June 22, 2006

Updates! Updates!

The CCAA has matched through June 28 of last year! (Richmond's 15th birthday.) That was 13 days or 9 business days. Our LID is 10 days away (8 business days.) It is definitely possible that we will receive our referral next month. Please continue to pray! Now is the time that we must "pray without ceasing." (1 Thes. 5:17) It is so exciting!

Tonight was Richmond's opening night for "Annie." I was actually a little teary during the orphanage scenes in the beginning. It made me think that my little girl is also waiting for her parents with all the other little girls in the orphanage. Richmond was a great Daddy Warbucks by the way!

Thank you so much for your support and prayers. I hope that this time next month I will be able to post a picture of our beautiful Hannah Ruth.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prayers are being answered! To God be the Glory!!!

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
online college search