Sunday, January 15, 2006

Happy New Year!

Okay, we are either a little late or a little early. January 1 marked the beginning of our New Year 2006. January 29 marks the beginning of Chinese New Year 4703. It is the year of the dog. We sure hope that we will travel to China before the end of the year of the dog!

Ryan moved from home school to Tupelo Christian Preparatory school on January 2. Richmond is continuing home school. I often wonder if I will home school Hannah Ruth or send her to TCPS. They are both good options.

We are planning to attend the North Mississippi Chinese Cultural School's Chinese New Year celebration next Saturday, January 21. I think it will be great fun. I found some new books I want for Hannah Ruth, but I heard they sell books at CNY so I am going to wait and see what they have.

It was a little disappointing recently. Our agency, AWAA, did not receive any referrals this last time. The referrals went through the Log In Date of April 25, 2005. Our agency's next log in date was April 28. Everyone is hoping that with the New Year and the China Center of Adoption Affairs move finished, maybe the referrals will speed up again. Keep praying. Our Log In Date was July 8, 2005. There are 10 AWAA groups ahead of us.

Happy New Year - twice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
online college search