Sunday, March 05, 2006

A little news

Our agency was not supposed to receive any referrals this month, but they did receive three! It was a happy surprise. If you are of Chinese heritage or living in China, the CCAA sometimes gives expedited referrals. That was the case with these three referrals. I think it is great that three more beautiful girls will meet their forever families sooner than expected!

Rick, Ryan and I went to a seminar on international adoption in Birmingham this weekend. The seminar was given by the University of Alabama at Birmingahm international adoption clinic. The information was fabulous! I am so glad we went. We will also use the IAC to review our referral and we will sign up for their 24 hour on call service for while we are in China. I am planning to take Hannah Ruth to them for an evaluation when we return. They have a pediatrician, a family therapist and an occupational therapist to help our child catch up on any delays and be the absolute best she can be.

Keep praying. The wait is difficult, but it has been so productive! God is good. Nothing is ever wasted in His economy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
online college search