Friday, June 30, 2006

We are on deck!

Today we received the email from the Asia coordinator (who is our Family Coordinator) entitled Important Referral Information Notice. It is commonly referred to as the "on deck" notice. Our agency lets you know that you are likely to receive your referral in one to three months and reminds you to make sure your family coordinator has all of your current contact information. It also lets you know what will happen when your referral arrives. It was exciting to me. Oh please pray that we receive our referral at the end of July! I know I keep asking for prayers, but I think prayer is the key! Thanks again!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is GREAT news!! To God be the Glory! Yes, we will continue to pray for a July date.

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
online college search