Lots of interesting "news"
Gentle reader, excuse my last panicked post. I now remember Who is in charge and have regained a semblance of calm. I started singing "He's got the whole world in His hands." I substituted Hannah Ruth and the CCAA for "whole world." God is in control!
If you feel inclined to click on the link to the Rumor Queen, you will find that there are lots of rumors circulating right now. The next cut off date for referrals has been 7/7 (boo,) 7/13 (yea!) 7/10 and I am sure others will circulate before we know for sure. The one item that does not seem to be a rumor any more is that the CCAA is finally moving. We do not know how that will affect the timing of referrals and travel. We really need to travel in September or we will have to update our home study. Of course God is also in control of our travel time and our home study.
Yesterday I realized that we still have not purchased a dresser for Hannah Ruth, so I went to look at some. I found one that I like, but I have yet to show it to Rick.
Rick started painting Hannah Ruth's room "cottage Orchid." It will look great with the bedding I purchased from Target.
As you know I covet your prayers. They are providing our peace. As soon as I know anything, I will post it here! Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home