Friday, July 21, 2006

So close, yet so far

Well, it is Friday, July 21st and the CCAA is still not open for business. The latest rumors are that referrals may not come out until the week of August 7. I so wanted to see our baby's face next week! It looks like we may have to renew our homestudy afterall, but hopefully that will not be too painful. Keep praying - these are only rumors. Maybe - just maybe - the CCAA will be back up and running soon and referrals will still come out before the end of July!!!!!

I finally finished the lap quilt. Here is a picture of it with the panda I ordered. The panda is called Bambu. I thought that was a cute name for a panda. (That is the name on his tag.) I do not know if you can tell, but I quilted hearts into the four corners of the quilt. This is a ladybug quilt - all of the fabrics have ladybugs on them. I have not quilted before so I wanted to try a small one before I attempted the large 100 Good Wishes quilt. Hannah Ruth will have 100 Good Wishes Quilts. All of the wishes will be in one scrapbook.

Grandma Maenpaa sent Hannah Ruth a cute stuffed dog named Muttsy. He is soft and floppy. I can picture her dragging it around.

Thanks for all your prayers. Keep praying!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
online college search