Wednesday, July 26, 2006

We're almost there!

Thank you all for your unceasing prayers. Our God is a Promise Keeper and One who answers prayers. The Stork Alerts are out. That means that some agencies have reported that the CCAA has sent this month's referrals. The dates included are June 29 - July 13 of 2005. That means us! We should receive our referral the end of this week or the beginning of next. When I have details I will post them. I will post a picture as soon as I have it. The CCAA website has still not changed, but we have heard that is due to technical problems. God is so Good! I hope that I need to update this very soon!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are anxiously waiting with you!! To God be the Glory.

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
online college search