No News Yet
Greetings! Thank you all for your well wishes and prayers. There is still no news. The large agencies are saying that the packets were mailed yesterday and they think referrals are in them. If they were mailed yesterday, we cannot expect our referral until Monday at the earliest. We have been consistently praying for a referral before the end of July and Monday is July 31st. Our agency says they have no information that the packets will contain referrals, but many other agencies are saying they will. There has been some concern that the CCAA website has still not been updated, but that has happened before. It looks very hopeful, but remember, until our agency has our referral in their hands, it is still a rumor. (It is a rumor from lots of credible sources, but a rumor nonetheless.) As soon as I have the news, I will share! As soon as I have a picture, I will post it. You guys are the best! Thanks again!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home