Quick update
Good morning! Well, it appears that referrals have flown over the Pacific. On some of the yahoo boards, some agencies (very few) did receive their referrals and made the calls to their clients. It appears most agencies did not yet receive their packets from the CCAA. We have not yet received the precious call and our agency does not work on Saturday or Sunday, (and I am not sure DHL - CCAA's carrier of choice - delivers on Saturday) so I am anticipating Monday. I will guess we will receive our call sometime Monday afternoon. For now we can relax just a little. The good news is that Richmond has been gone this week to camp and will arrive home tonight. With referrals waiting until Monday, he will be here when we receive the call. So what do you think? Should we plan to go out to eat Chinese if we receive the call Monday? Sounds like a plan to me. Thanks for all your prayers. Monday is July 31st and I am reminded of a saying a friend of mine used to say: "God is never late, but seldom early." Have a great weekend!


1 Comments:
We need to consider a trip to purchase some kind of sparkling beverage of choice to "ice down"!! We anxiously wait along side of you. To God be the Glory.
Post a Comment
<< Home